The BioShift® chamber uses ultraviolet C (UV-C) germicidal radiation, which provides an effective and immediate way of biosecurity improvements to farms.
There are two factors that directly influence the effectiveness of UV-C disinfection: time of exposure and UV-C radiance (intensity). T
Simplicity at its finest
It’s one-button operation and various safety and security features, including magnetic door latches and emergency stop buttons, makes the BioShift® chamber an easy and safe to use tool for optimal biosecurity efforts.
Built for toughness
The heavy-duty UV chamber is made with a stainless-steel build, UVC germicidal lamps and an, easy-to-use, magnetic door, which latch securely while allowing for easy opening. The large chamber measures 30” long x 46.3” wide x 72” high. With a Built For Your Barn® design, the BioShift® chamber works similar to a UV sterilization cabinet and uses techniques and materials that withstand harsh environments for years to come.
The BioShift® Single-Door UV-C Chamber is available in a small and large size, while additional BioShift® Chambers offer two-doors, sizing for standard egg trays and more! Learn more about additional products below.
The large chamber is great for facilities or entrances with a higher volume of people coming and going every single day.
|Input Voltage||240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Power / Current||755W / 3.3 A|
|Standby Power / Current||21W / 158 mA|
|Germicidal Bulbs / Lamps||40W (4 UV-C lamps)|
|Weight||125 lbs. (57 kg)|
|Timer Setting||5:00 minutes|
|Output||254 nm UV-C light|
|Initial minimum irradiance||250 mJ/cm2 (300 seconds, cold start)|
|Operating||65°F (18°C) to 105°F (40.5°C) temperature, 10–95% humidity|
|Storage||-20°F (-28°C) to 140°F (60°C) temperature, 10–95% humidity|
|Ratings||IP Rating 50 equivalent|
Outside Mechanical Dimensions:
46.5 L x 30 W x 72 H inches
(1180 L x 762 W x 1828 H mm)
Inside Mechanical Dimensions:
44.1 L x 21.1 W x 66.7 H inches
(1119 L x 535 W x 1695 H mm)
- One-button “Start”
- Two-Emergency “Stop” buttons, located on both sides of the chamber
- Magnetic doors ensure chamber is securely latched, while allowing for easy opening at the beginning and end of every cycle
- When the door is open, the BioShift® will not operate
- Once sterilization in complete, the clean side door can be opened once
- The sealed chamber protects users from UV radiation
- Users are protected by a window using glass that is not transparent to UVC radiation
- The easy-to-use touch screen controller has a countdown timer
- The touch screen controller allows you to check lamp life, log maintenance reports and more