The BioShift® chamber uses ultraviolet C (UV-C) germicidal radiation, which provides an effective and immediate way of improving biosecurity on farms.
There are two factors that directly influence the effectiveness of UV-C disinfection: time of exposure and UV-C radiance (intensity).
Simplicity at its finest
It’s one-button operation and various safety and security features, including magnetic door latches and emergency stop buttons, makes the BioShift® chamber an easy and safe to use tool for optimal biosecurity efforts.
Built for toughness
The heavy-duty UV chamber is made with a stainless-steel build, UVC germicidal lamps and an, easy-to-use, magnetic door, which latch securely while allowing for easy opening. The small chamber measures 23 1/2” long x 29 3/4” wide x 24” high. With a Built For Your Barn® design, the BioShift® chamber works similar to a UV sterilization cabinet and uses techniques and materials that withstand harsh environments for years to come.
|Input Voltage||110-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Power / Current||72W / 600 mA|
|Standby Power / Current||5W / 40 mA|
|Power Connection||Connect to branch circuit rated 20A max|
|Fuse Protection||10A at 250V|
|Timer Setting||5:00 minutes|
|Output||254 nm UV-C light|
|Initial minimum irradiance||250 mJ/cm2 (300 seconds, cold start)|
|Operating||65°F (18°C) to 105°F (40.5°C) temperature, 10–95% humidity|
|Storage||-20°F (-28°C) to 140°F (60°C) temperature, 10–95% humidity|
|Ratings||IP Rating 50 equivalent|
Outside chamber dimensions:
25.8” wide x 30.7” deep x 19.7” high
(655 x 780 x 500 mm)
- One-button “Start”
- Two-Emergency “Stop” buttons, located on both sides of the chamber
- Magnetic doors ensure chamber is securely latched, while allowing for easy opening at the beginning and end of every cycle
- When the door is open, the BioShift® will not operate
- Once sterilization in complete, the clean side door can be opened once
- The sealed chamber protects users from UV radiation
- Users are protected by a window using glass that is not transparent to UVC radiation
- The easy-to-use touch screen controller has a countdown timer
- The touch screen controller allows you to check lamp life, log maintenance reports and more