As we continue to receive news about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on the world, we want to update you on our response.
ONCE® remains open for business and committed to offering lighting solutions that unlock the potential of light for healthier and more productive animals. Our team has taken several precautionary measures to ensure everyone remains safe and healthy to limit the spread of COVID-19:
- Starting on March 16th, employees with the ability to work remotely have been recommended to work from home
- Our Minnesota headquarters is limiting guests from entering the workplace
- All event and trade show exhibitions have been cancelled on our behalf, or postponed until later in the year
- We are taking additional efforts to enforce and ensure shared work spaces are regularly sanitized
If you need any support from our team, we are still available if you need to reach out during normal business hours.
Tips to keep you and others safe:
- If you are sick, stay home and avoid as much contact with others as possible
- Avoid contact and stay at least 6 feet away from sick people
- Wash you hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Sanitize frequently touched surfaces often
- Avoid touching your face
- Drink plenty of water, eat healthy foods, and get plenty of sleep to maintain being healthy.
For additional information about COVID-19 visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html, or your local health department website.