As we continue to receive news about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on the world, we want to update you on our response. ONCE® remains open for business and is committed to offering lighting solutions that unlock the potential of light for healthier and more productive animals.
The health and well-being of our team is a priority. We have taken several precautionary measures to ensure everyone remains safe and healthy to limit the spread of COVID-19:
- Starting on March 16th, employees with the ability to work remotely have been recommended to work from home
- Our Minnesota headquarters and European offices are limiting guests from entering the workplace
- While in the office, additional precautions are required to protect the health of the team, including social distancing, use of face masks, placing a BioShift® UV-C Chamber in the front lobby for sanitation of all personal items and more
- All event and trade show exhibitions have been cancelled on our behalf, or postponed until later in the year
If you need any support from our team, we are still available if you need to reach out during normal business hours. For additional information about COVID-19 you can find good CDC guidelines here or visit your local health department website.
Tips to keep you and others safe:
- If you are sick, stay home and avoid as much contact with others as possible
- Avoid contact and stay at least 6 feet away from sick people
- Wash you hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Sanitize frequently touched surfaces often
- Avoid touching your face
- Drink plenty of water, eat healthy foods, and get plenty of sleep to maintain being healthy.